- Recruit, motivate, mentor and train a high performing team.
- Coach, develop and provide timely feedback to maximize the selling potential of all associates.
- Maximize scheduling effectiveness to impact sales results.
- Set clear expectations for performance of all associates.
- Build a team that works well together based on the needs of the store.
- Make good, fact-based decisions that keep the store’s product assortment full and tailored to store needs.
- Provide an exceptional in-store shopping experience
- Lead consistent focus on delivering an engaging customer experience.
- Implement company selling strategies.
- Moderate Lifting (30-40 lbs.)
- Retail Environment
- Retail Hours
- Tobacco Free
- Travel (15%)
Bachelor’s Degree Required or equivalent years of experience
Experience and Requirements
- 4+ years of retail management experience required – store manager experience preferred
- Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention
- Perform opening and closing routines of store, up to and including execution of bank deposits and receipt of shipments
- Maintain all policies and procedures
- Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills
- Exceptional team and collaboration skills
- Excellent PC skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of African culture a plus